Tuesday 31 March 2015

Collective....


How I describe, me being Autistic, is am collective, in things I like. I obsess, over majority, of amount of things. I have passions, desires, expectations, for lot of  things. That not many understand were i  am coming from & have strong beliefs, opinions, and my perspectives, and imagination, creativity is very high- and set-out i visual my life as pictures,  , I have serious meltdowns, if am feeling at my lowest, but if am in relaxed environment, am perfectly okay. if I feel provoked, I am not okay it  can cause me have serious problems, with society,& the  public. It all depends what state of mind, and frame of mindset, I am in at that moment.

 if I have generally lot things in front of me written, down I can remember things visualise what I have seen. 


But communication, in talking to people expressing, over is very hard thing to do for me . Also. i feel my characteristics are judged constantly is lot do with how I feel as well in society, if I feel unsafe I kick off only to protect my self, from being hurt by peers, individuals, but if am comfortable I am very relaxed as person. food stuffs can sometimes can be Distressed & texture with feel and touch to things , can be hard to explain over to someone . I can sometimes get the wrong end of conversations, clothing causes me major problems, at home and outside, I try overcome these things as much as possible, but some days can be at its worse . 


Were I feel down about my  life, so everyday is battle. But what I have learnt is not to take out my problems on people that genuine trying to help me . 


But at home I have sensory overload were everything hits me at once, i have  fits and roll around the  floor on really worse days. 


 I mask all i can  and have lots strategy's but sometimes you feel as if you cant be your autistic happy self in case people stare look and say what's wrong with him.  , All I can do when am out in big  wide world is overcome my challenges i face on daily basis in everyday life is  by being strong minded.   

 My issues  in public , sometimes all depends if your not provoked  by society. 

Sometimes when am at my worse   in my life  my mum dad  have to restrain me for not hurting my self. 


So living with Autism isn't all smiles as people see it . That's why everything is hidden every day is battle. 


But only way is overcome the bad days by fighting and finding solutions to the problems we face.


I see my psychologist, and she's amazing also i  Climb, & try interact- social communication,  

 best way possibly can. 

also I do lots mindfulness exercises that helps . But my  anxiety is getting worse and getting everyday is not helping my life  on being anxious. 


So from young age I was on all sorts medication  now I have said I'll try it again to see if  it makes me feel better, if it has  any side effects am coming straight off them . 






But climbing is medicine to me but cant always climb ;-( on my worse of days ,  hope this information helps , thank's for visiting my page   Jamie.